Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Short and Sweet

Family,
Well this email probably won't be very long at all because we are doing a Zone Preparation Day! I just wanted to let you know how much I love y'all! Thank you for all the prayers and all the love you send my way. I feel it daily. I am so grateful to have such a great family. I felt the spirit a lot on the phone last night. Thank yall for being there and sharing great stories. It makes me smile a lot. I know that gopsel is true. I know that Jesus is the Christ. I know that we can be forgiven of our sins through His Atonement. I know that Joseph Smith was the Prophet of the Restoration. I know that he was given all the power and keys to restore the kingdom of God upon the Earth again. I know that He calls prophets today. I know that Thomas S. Monson is our Living Prophet today. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that it will bring us closer to God. I know that it teaches us the higer law. I know that we will live as a family forever. I am so grateful for yall. I hope yall have a great week.
Love Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment