Wednesday, December 16, 2009


Well my first week has went by really fast and I love it here! So I got in to the airport a bit late but that's ok. The weather stopped us from going but I was so tired I didn't really care! I then got to Salt lake and Anne- Marie and Craig were there to pick me up. They took me out to lunch and it was so great!!!! Spencer met me there! They are so good to me. They then took me to the MTC. I totally forgot to watch those three 30 minute videos and felt really bad about it but I tried to watch them when I got to Salt Lake. Apparently they were about planning in my planner so no big deal. When I got here there was someone waiting for me to take my stuff! I said goodbye to the Camps and was on my own. This day has come! I then got all my things that I'm going to need here at the MTC. I got my name tag which was awesome! We then went to our rooms and I'm sleeping on the top bunk. Sorry this email is so short but my whole message erased and i only have like 2 minutes left since its timed!!! My companion is Elder Kopp!!! He is a great guy and he is from Lake Havasu Arizona! Things are going really great here! I am learning the gospel and the Spirit is working through me. I am going to Temple Square on Friday! Tell everybody I love them and that i feel their prayers! I pray for you daily and love you all! You guys have always been so great to me! Well the gospel is true.

Love Elder Butler

P.S PDay is Wednesday

1 comment: