Saturday, October 9, 2010

That's All The Time I've Got

Well today was a really hectic day and I don't have much tim to write you. I will definately write a really great email on Monday. So much is happening here its wonderful. Know that I am safe and just loving the work. The Lord is truly blessing us so much and I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve out here in this wonderful mission. I am excited to write you about my last couple of weeks on Monday. Ahh chaged my mind I will write you now. I have made a goal to stop procrastinating. Its really tough but I am doing better. I will write you about my past week and then write you about this past week on monday. Things have been pretty crazy without a P-Day this week but have gone by really fast.
Well it looks like we are being kicked out of the Family History Center. Brother Twe is halrious. I love this ward.
Thats all the time ive got
Love Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment