Monday, January 4, 2010

Greetings from NORTH CAROLINA

So this week was pretty awesome!!! I have really enjoyed being here in North Carolina. It's been a little bit cold but ok. We have the car week on week off so we have been biking. The humidity is killing me. I have gotten pretty sick this past week. My companion is really awesome. His name is Nate Birrell. He is from California but since the mission his family moved to Arizona. He is really an awesome trainer (dad). We have been working really hard this week to try and just see people. We have this Investigator couple who we have been meeting with for the past 6 weeks that hopefully will keep our commitment to read and ponder and pray this week. We see them tonight. I have been feed really well this past week. I think that we have had to cook dinner for ourselves once this week. This week to come looks like i wont have to do it at all. I went on splits this past week just becuase my companion is the District leader and had some training so we drove up to Fayetteville and I went, just for the day, tracting and teaching with Elder Brockbank. You just see the miricles that happen for the people. We went into the store so Elder Brockbank could go to the bathroom. There was a guy that asked if we were the guys that were riding bikes. We told him that we were and gave him an explaination of who we are and what we represent. We got his number and he sounded really interested.Things happen for a reason and its awesome to see the Lord work in our lives. Church on sunday was really awesome. We have a pretty awesome ward. They are all so nice to me and my companion. My companion has been really sick this week so the sleeping schedual has been a bit off. I'm not sure what to do about it though so i just get up and read and study. He is a really good teacher and trainer but just been sick this past week so hopefully we both get better for this week. I get about 115 dollars a month for food and stuff like that so its going to be awesome. My apartment is pretty sweet. I have to buy all my linnens and everything but whatever thats ok i guess. I have really enjoyed everything so far except being sick but hopefully my body will get used to it. There are alot of singers in our ward so i'm really excited about that. I really love the missionary life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment