Monday, January 11, 2010

What an Awesome Week!!!

Well my appointment for Monday cancelled so that was kinda dissapointing but things have been going really good here. We had one day where we went knocking on doors and we knocked 20 doors and 18 people answered and were really nice and we got 4 appointments out of it so were really excited about that. My companion has been helping me alot. We work really good together and in unity. Our personalities are relatively the same which is awesome. I have been growing alot this week but I have also been sick... which has been really hard. So between my companion and I we have been sick for the past 2 weeks so we are hoping to get over that this week. I sent some mail up there like last Wedesday so hopefully it will get there and I will be sending my journal entries out this week. There have just been some amazing miracles that have happened. It has been really cold here but we have been tracking in the cold and trying our hardest to find people and we have seen the blessing come from it. I need to start being more obedient though. Bed times have been slipping a bit and that is unacceptable so this week Im going to try really hard to get to bed on time and get up on time. I dont even care if i'm sick anymore. I need to work and serve the people. The Lord will help out with the rest. Well this week looks pretty promising. We have alot of potential investigators. We are also meeting with this guy named James. He is going through a hard time but he needs the gospel in his life. We meet with him tonight. I have been reading alot in moses this past week and its been so great. Reading about the service he has had for his people. I just want to serve so bad so I'm really enjoying it out here. I havent received your package yet but hopeing it will be this week! I have an interview with the president this week and I am really excited about that! I hope everything is going awesome at home! Well I love you all so much and I am excited for what is to come. Im just going to work hard and work hard with my companion. We have started this new thing that we have been doing like between 150-300 sit ups each night and its crazy but we love it. Well know that your in my prayers and just keep remembering Christ everyday.
Love you all
Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment