Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sacrifice Brings Forth the Blessings of Heaven

Well my week has been very humbling!!! We had interviews this week so its always great to meet with President. He really helped me this time with things I need to change and helped me to stop worrying about things that I have repented for. It was really a great experience. I love him so much and am really grateful for his calling and the inspiration/revelation he receives. So my companion got told to read the missionary hand book with me and read it all the way through. He also told Elder Cline that we need to go through our music and anything that isn't inline with what the Missionary Handbook says we need to send home. So I will be sending Mindy my CD's. It's really hard but sacrifice is part of being a missionary and I want those blessings. Well we got a phone call from our investigators on Thursday and they dropped us. Astevia talked to me and told me that they weren't ready to follow all the rules. They didn't want to be baptized because then they would feel bad because they would be sinning. She also told us that he daughters wanted to live there lives. It was really sad and heart breaking but they have their own agency!! We will be still contacting them every once and a while!! We have a new investigator though. One of our less-actives fiances wants to take the lessons so we are going to try and reactivate him and hopefully help her enter into the waters of Baptism. We also set a baptismal date with Kelly Green as well. Things are going really good with her. I really love her so much. I love everybody I meet actually. Its something that has been really growing in me, is the ability to love everyone I talk to know matter what they say. Well things have been going good though. Elder Cline is really great. I love him a lot. We are going to be working out a lot this week because he wants to lose some weight so that should be a lot of fun. I love working out!!! This week hasn't been to exciting but I feel like I have grown a lot. I have been reading the scriptures more and trying to pray harder and more specific. I am grateful for all that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment