Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Purpose

What a week, a really exciting week actually!!!! So earlier this week we had and Activity Zone Conference in Wilmington. It was a lot of fun. We got to play a lot of activities with half the mission!!! There was a couple of different Zones there other than us!!! This Zone Conference really focused on our purpose and man was it great for me to hear all that I heard. I have been really selfish this last 5 months. I need to do more for the people. I need to stop making up excuses for my companion and myself. I need to become what the Savior wants me to become!!! I really learned about my purpose and have been trying to apply it more in my missionary work. I have seen a huge difference in doing that. The Lord really blesses us for trying to do his work with exactness. I have been so grateful for the added strength the Lord has given me because I just asked him. He gives us help and whatever we need if we just ask and sincerely want to change! My companion has been sick this week which really is terrible!!! I have been studying like crazy though. I love the Book of Mormon so much!!!! It is definitely an amazing and the most correct book on the earth! It is pretty incredible to see the change that I have had even just this past week. There is so much more I have to do but the Lord will help me. We have really been blessed this week. We met with Astevia and Katherine this week and man was the Spirit so strong when we met with them!!! They are closer to baptism than ever. Kim has a boyfriend now and we probably won't see her to much in our lessons, but Astevia and Katherine want to keep on meeting with us. They even came to Church. We have a dinner appointment with them and a member this Thursday. Lauren Delauney is doing really well!! She is accepting all that we're giving her and really interested in learning. Her boyfriend is back from BYU so it will be great to have him come and be in the lessons with us!! Things are going great here though. The weather is beautiful and the ward is so awesome. I am nervous that I might be transferred this next transfer. We find out on Saturday. I am really getting along with my companion. I have been pushing him really hard and I don't know if he is tired of me but I just tell him we need to tract and go find people and he does it. I am grateful for this time I have to serve. This next week is going to be wonderful. We have a lot of appointments Scheduled!! Brother Leech is doing so great btw. We meet with him often and he is learning really fast!!! He met with the Bishop and everything is great!!! He continues to inspire me and my love for him and his wife continue to grow!!! What a great family!!! I am grateful for you all! Thank you for your support and love for me. This gospel is true. Joseph Smith is a true Prophet. The Book of Mormon is the most correct book upon the face of the Earth.The Savior loves each one of us and is the only way we can get back to live with our Father in Heaven. I know that I am called here to serve the people in North Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment