Wednesday, March 3, 2010

D&C 121:43

This week has been really good. I got really chastized on Wednesday from President! He was really disappointed in me for not gettting up on time and not going to bed but he told me that it needed to stop and I needed to change and repent for what I had done. He really loves me and its so great to feel that love. I have had that desire to become more obedient and see that the Lord helps me out when I have that desire. Ever since I have talked to him I have been getting up on time and going to bed on time. What a joy it brings when I am obeying with exactness. I hope to continue to do so becuase I want those blessings and I want to serve the Lord in the best way I can. We have been meeting with Astevia and her family weekly for a while. We are going to set a date on Thursday with them which I am really excited about. Things are starting to wind down for Elder Birrell but he is still going strong. I love him so much and am so grateful for him. We have been trying to do alot of finding but no luck has occured. We are trying to get our members involved as well in missionary work but it is a slow process. We are trying to find new investigators but there has been no luck. The Lord will help us if we continue to do his will and continue to be obedient. Well I am going to be singing in church on the 14 because Elder Birrell phoned the music coordinator to get me to sing before he goes home. So I think I am going to be singing "Come Thou Fount" from the Reflections of Christ CD, but we will see. Things are going really good here though. I am learning alot about the gospel and about myself and am excited to continue to keep on learning. I am going to really try and treasure these last few weeks with Elder Birrell. I really love him so much and we have become really awesome friends. I am worried about my next companion but I know that he is going to be my companion becuase the Lord wants us to be. I am excited for whatever is thrown at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment